Meneta at Eurobrake 2023
After 3 years of corona, Meneta will return to Eurobrake 2023, now part of FISITA World Mobility Summit. Meneta will exhibit at booth 64 where Meneta representatives from both Sales and R&D will be available to discuss and the Group’s R&D Manager, Martin Søgaard, will speak at the event. The theme for his presentation is Meneta’s noise-damping shim solutions to EVs. EVs are much quieter than traditional cars so the demand for silent brake systems has never been higher.
“We are very excited to be back at Eurobrake”, says Martin Søgaard. “We have been looking forward to re-connect with the industry at this important exhibition for a long time, and I hope that our presence and my presentation will spark further interest in our newest developments.”
The FISITA World Mobility Summit will be held at the International Barcelona Convention Centre (CCIB) in Barcelona, Spain, Sept 12-15.
Please don’t hesitate to contact our Eurobrake team:
- Martin Søgaard, Group R&D Manager
- Bernhard Holl, Technical Account Manager
- Erik Reitz, Technical Account Manager
- Jens Thuesen, R&D Brake Noise & Vibration Manager
- Kasper Filtenborg, Acoustical Engineer
- Bernd Fuchs, Global Sales Director
- Panos Rousakis, Team Leader, OE
- Søren Jollmann, Team Leader, AM
- Jan Stenner, Account Manger
- Pavel Sorocopud, Account Manager